Best Double Strollers for Convenient Baby Travel
If you have more than one small child, you know how difficult baby travel can be. Whether you’re strolling to the playground or trying to navigate a theme park, you need a double stroller to contain both children, and it needs to be simple to open and fold. It would also be nice to find one that doesn’t require a degree in engineering if you want to move it into a different configuration! Fortunately, some of the new baby strollers on the market are so easy to use you won’t even have to think about it- which is great when you’re wrangling two stroller kids. We at Baby Begin have done a little research and come up with a list of double strollers sure to make baby travel easier.
- Phil & Teds Navigator is one of the best travel systems you’ll find. Available with adaptors to some of the top infant car seats, it allows you to move your babies from car to stroller with ease. It also frees you from the tyranny of the diaper bag by offering storage under the seats and on the adjustable canopy for all the things you and your babies might need while you’re out for a stroll.
- Quinny Moodd Stroller is the perfect stroller for your newborns with its multiple configuration options. Designed with 3 forward and 3 rearward positions, this stroller will keep your babies comfortable whether they are facing you or the world. What might be even better news for you? It folds up easily with just the press of a button.
- BOB Revolution Flex Duallie is a jog stroller built for comfort: for you and your babies. The adjustable handlebars have nine different positions, which makes baby travel easy for parents of any height. An adjustable suspension system and reclining seats, together with adjustable canopies for each child, ensure that your little ones have a smooth ride protected from the glare of the sun.
- City Select, by Baby Jogger, is not for jogging but perfect for strolling. It’s a great option if you have one child and are planning for more, because it can be configured for single, double, or even triple use. In fact, the configuration possibilities are so vast that your family’s needs are sure to be covered, whether you need a travel system, pram or stroller. A car seat adapter lets you move seamlessly from car to stroller, and the multiple position reclining seats and UV 50+ canopy are sure to keep your children comfortable.
- The Britax B-Agile Double is the luxury car of baby travel. With all-wheel suspension for a smooth ride and featuring full recline positions and individual canopies with ventilation windows, this stroller offers maximum comfort. It’s also narrow enough to fit through doorways, and the lightweight frame and quick fold design make it easy for parents to maneuver. If you prefer travel systems to traditional baby strollers, you’re in luck: the B-Agile Double is click & go ready, so it can be paired with any Britax car seat.
At Baby Begin, we’re committed to helping babies and their families, whether that means simple things such as recommending products to make baby travel easier or addressing more serious issues such as flat head syndrome. Because Baby Begin wants to be a resource you can trust, we offer not just these informative articles, but also therapy and education for babies and their families to help them overcome obstacles such as plagiocephaly and torticollis. For information about Baby Begin, please visit our website or any of our social pages, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.