Baby Begin provides pediatric therapy, offering the following services to infants and their families.
- Treatment for Plagiocephaly (Baby Flat Head Syndrome) through the use of pediatric therapy.
- Specialized Physical and/or Occupational Therapy for torticollis (tight neck) and/or developmental delays in the home, where baby is most comfortable.
- Education/Demonstration on correcting skull deformities without the use of a corrective baby helmet using safe, strategic repositioning techniques.
- Community education and speaking arrangements to mom groups, physician groups and other infant focused organizations about plagiocephaly, torticollis, and pediatric therapy.
- Infant massage classes in your home or in various locations around the DFW area. Both parents are welcome to attend.
If you live out of the Dallas/Ft Worth area but would like a phone/Skype consultation, we can do that too! Just fill out a referral form and we will contact you immediately. There is so much we can do for you without even touching your baby. We have contacts all over the country if hands-on pediatric therapy is indicated.
For more in-depth information about preventing plagiocephaly, check out our “Forget the Flat Head!” instructional video. Great information for all new parents!