5 High Quality Car Seats for Traveling With an Infant
Traveling with an infant can be nerve-wracking. There’s so much to think about! Did you remember all the necessities? Did you bring the right lovey? Fortunately, if you have the right infant car seat, you never have to second guess your little one’s safety. At Baby Begin, we know the options out there are overwhelming, so we’ve done the research for you and come up with a list of travel systems that will make traveling with an infant a little easier.
- The Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30 is a rear-facing car seat designed to keep your baby safe. It’s made for little ones up to 30 inches tall and from 4 to 30 pounds and features a stay-in-car base that allows for the simplified transportation of your baby in and out of the car. There’s also an easy-to-clean, machine washable seat cushion, making this car seat easy for you to use as well as comfortable for your baby.
- Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat provides maximum security and safety for your infant. With features such as rear and side impact protection, this rear-facing car seat is also equipped with a five-point harness to secure your baby and diffuse crash impacts. The B-Safe car seat will keep your baby safe from 4 to 30 pounds and 32 inches tall.
- The Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base is top rated, offering maximum convenience, comfort and security to you and your baby. Safe for babies from 4 to 30 pounds, this car seat comes with energy-absorbing foam to protect your little one in the unthinkable event of a crash. Additionally, it’s easy-to-use “Center-Pull” LATCH technology allows for the simple installment and removal of the car seat from its base.
- UPPAbaby Mesa is a car seat that stays securely attached to the base. To give you extra peace of mind, an indicator window displays a green light once the car seat has been attached correctly. It also features an adjustable headrest fortified with EPP foam to protect your baby from side impact while keeping your baby comfortable for the car ride. The Mesa is made for infants of 4 to 35 pounds and up to 32 inches.
- The Aton 2 by Cybex takes protection for your baby to the next level. Its fold-away canopy protects your little one from the sun and other discomforts, and with Linear Side-Impact Protection and a newborn inlay, you will be certain that your baby is secure in the car. This car seat is designed for traveling with an infant between 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32-inches tall.
At Baby Begin, we’re committed to keeping babies healthy, whether that means simple things such as helping to simplify traveling with an infant or more serious issues such as treating flat head syndrome. Because Baby Begin wants to be a resource you can trust, we offer not only these informative articles but also therapy and education for babies and their families to help them overcome obstacles such as plagiocephaly and torticollis. For information about Baby Begin, please visit our website or any of our social pages, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.